AT91R40008 - I2C question.

I was looking at the Atmel AT91R40008 for a new design. However I realised it dosen't support I2C.

Does anyone have a recommendation about how to interface a real time clock, and maybe a serial eeprom. Is an I2C bus master a sensible approach, perhaps from Philips?

The main objectives are low cost and good availbility.

regards, Johnny.

Reply to
Johnny

Create your own I2C interface using two I/O port lines. I can give you some source code if you want.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

A similar offer here.

I'm running a couple of AVR slaves, a temperature sensor and a ferroelectric RAM off I2C on an AT91R40008.

Repair the address in sig in the obvious way - sorry for the bot-mess.

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi