AT91 Library for ARM920T?

I did some work with the eb40a ARM7 devkit last year, using GCC for cygwin

and the AT91 library.

I'm now looking for a GNU solution for AT91RM9200-DK (sporting an ARM920T) - i.e. library files, sample code, startup routines, linker scripts etc.

Atmel provides this for Green Hills and ADS, but both are commercial:

I could adjust those to work with the GNU tools... but maybe I'd be reinventing the wheel?

Any suggestions?

Kind regards/Magnus

Reply to
Magnus Nilsson