at91 Embedded Flash Controller problem

Hello guys,

My target is AT91SAM7S32 at ~54MHz. My application uses EFC to store a non-volatile data to the flash memory. Code is located in the internal SRAM and the interrupts are disabled during the writing of the flash. Everything works fine most of the time. However, at maybe 1 of 50 writes, the writing goes wrong and the flash page 0 is erased. Sometimes pages 1-3, but mostly page 0. I contacted Atmel technical support and they suggested to check the latest errata according to the flash wait states and a PLL configuration. There was nothing new that wasn't already taken care of. I use 3 write wait states.

Is there someone who has struggled with the same problem? What i am missing? Tomorrow i'll try to drop the PLL and run the code with the slow clock but if it doesn't work, i'm totally out of ideas.

Best regards, Markku

Reply to
Markku Alén