AT90USB82 availability

digikey list price 1.52USD, but not available, any info if any Atmel disti has this MCU in stock?

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Digikey shows target shipping date in 1 week, but the AT90USB162 is three weeks past due.

Reply to
linnix

Yes, They don't!

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Ulf Samuelsson schrieb:

I assume that means I should use products from other vendor? or is there still hope to get usb82 or usb162 in near future?

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Latest Atmel PDF says "I - Device under introduction,", so you should be able to get samples ? Normally, the AT90USB162 would be first out the gate, so I'd chase samples of that part number...

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

USB82 Q3 :(

Antti

Reply to
Antti

That is sound advice.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson

Just an update on the moving targets.

Shipping date:

was now actual at90usb162 5/1 6/29 TBD at90usb82 6/1 6/16 TBD

Reply to
linnix

s... I was told usb162 is available in june, 6/29 is almost july :( and usb82 is coming out earlier ?? Antti

Reply to
Antti

My feelings exactly, f...

That's what they say, but don't count on it.

Reply to
linnix

Dont listen to "they" then , because "they" seems to be uninformed... AT90USB162 is in general sampling now (can be ordered from Atmels sample dept), but the AT90USB82 is not there yet.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson

meddelandetnews: snipped-for-privacy@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Good news for some: 162 TQFP is available at digikey now. Bad news for others (and me): 162 QFN is not ready until Sept. At this rate, 82 QFN (my production target) might not be ready until next year.

Reply to
linnix