ARM7

Does anyone use the LPC2478 board for development. What resources should be used and what experience will you share. I am looking at it closely now but have found that they have a bait and switch going in their organization.

achadya

d be

but

=2E

*The* LPC2478 board. You mean there is only one? After that I'm lost.

--=20

Regards, Richard.

    Designed for Microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month.

    Certified by T=DCV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems= =2E

Reply to
FreeRTOS info

d be

but

=2E

*The* LPC2478 board. You mean there is only one? After that I'm lost.

--=20

Regards, Richard.

    Designed for Microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month.

    Certified by T=DCV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems= =2E

Reply to
FreeRTOS info

Do you really think that a major manufacture of components would find this a worthwhile exercise?

Most purchasers of companies cost them down to the penny, no-one is going to switch to more expensive component with supplier A, if supplier B's alternative is cheaper.

tim

Reply to
tim....