ARM using Code Composer Studio

Hi All,

I am working on DM6467 which is having ARM and DSP processor in it. I am very new to ARM and code composer studio. I need to program ARM via code composer studio using emulator.

can somebody provide me some examples of ARM code using code composer studio or some start guidelines for this ?

Regards, Onkar Patki

Reply to
patki.onkar

Depending if you went with the spectrum digital evaluation board there are examples of ccs projects that make sure all of the hardware on the board is working correctly. As far as i know it is possible to program either by ccs or by linux, however it is suggested that you program through linux due to the Digital video test bench and codec engine api's. Even though both programing routes for this processor are very very complicated and I myself am lost on how to modify the dvtb code to change I/O ports and control the compression capabilities of the DM6467.

We have made a daughter card that connects to the video expansion port of the spectrum digital evaluation board and are having trouble with I2C control of it. So far we have tried to use the projects from the website to see if the board is correct but have yet to get any passthrough.

If you have made it further than me please let me know! Hopefully this helped.

Reply to
L7ColWinters