ARM simulator

Hi,

I am looking for a good ARM simulator. Requirements are:

  1. stable and for as many variants of ARM family as possible.
  2. cross-platform i.e on windows/Linux
  3. cheap or preferably free...
  4. no licensing problem if we ship it with our products.

Please share your views and experiences. thank you, mudassir shabbir.

Reply to
mudassir

Is YOUR product:

  1. stable and for as many variants of ARM family as possible.
  2. cross-platform i.e on windows/Linux
  3. cheap or preferably free...
  4. no licensing problem if we ship it with our products.

In this light, don't you think this is rather an excessive request?

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

Hi