ARM S3C24x0 based development kits ?

Hi friends, for an experimental project we shall need an ARM9 based development kit, with the SDRAM of at least 64M, ethernet, audio and LCD connection. I have been looking around for a long time and found nothing exactly meets my requirement. Since you guys have much more experiences in this area than me, would you please give me some advice and recommendation? thanks a lot!

Leon

Reply to
leon20008

I think embest is also OK, also from China

peter_H