ARM modules for automotive.

Hi,

I am looking for ARM modules for automotive application. At this time I am using AT91SAM9260 module, but it is discontinued.

Minimum operational temperature range: -30 to +80C Vibration resistant. Minimum 64 MB RAM. Linux support (standard kernels).

Any suggestion?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej

Il 04/11/2012 11.11, Andrzej W. ha scritto:

Look at Texas Sitara product. The extended CPU series is signed to -40 +105, standard range 0 +90. For vibration You have to check Your design ... AA.

Reply to
cortexA15

Il 04/11/2012 11.11, Andrzej W. ha scritto:

Look at Texsas Sitara : the extended range of the products is -40 +105, the standard range is 0 +90. For vibration, You have to check... AA

Reply to
cortexA15

Sorry not a direct answer to your question, but for my own curiosity, what sort of automotive application uses Linux?

Regards, Richard.

    Designed for microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month.

15 interconnected trace views. An indispensable productivity tool.
Reply to
FreeRTOS info

W dniu 2012-11-05 10:55, FreeRTOS info pisze:

I do not know. :-) Operating conditions for our device are similar to the required by automotive (temperature and vibration), I used this for simplicity.

What hardware module (processor + memory) you recommend for these conditions to use with FreeRTOS? FreeRTOS is considered as one of alternatives.

--
Best regards,
AWa.

An entertainment system might. Conditions under the dash might well be near those temperature extremes.

From what I've read, designing the power supply will also require a lot of thought.

Mark Borgerson

Reply to
Mark Borgerson

You can maybe try denx.

I've used their PPC modules of which they could supply versions for extended temperature ranges at a slightly higher cost than their commercial boards.

Reply to
Anton Erasmus