ARM MCUs rated for automotive temps

I found a few Analog Devices parts that are rated for the full -40C to

125C automotive temperature range and the STR71xxF parts are rated for 105C junction temp. Are there any others rated for the full automotive temperature range?
Reply to
rickman

Freescale has the MAC7100 Automotive series, many of which are rated to

-40 to +125C.

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

Philips

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Which ones? I have not seen any from Philips in the 125C temperature range. I found the LPC2294 up to 105C. The data sheet says 125C, but the web page only has ordering info for 105C. Which is right? Any other parts at 125C?

Reply to
rickman

I just went to their Feb 2006 Selctor guide, and that shows 2 as H temp grade, the 2194 and 2294.

So, you'll need to ask, and may find you need to be BMW to get it...

Philips also used to have another part numbering for an Automotive ARM CAN, but it may have morphed into the LPC family.

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Freescale MAC7100