ARM MCU below $1.50/1000u?

Hi everybody, I am looking for an ARM MCU with the following constraints (in the order of importance):

- 4 channel ADC with >= 500 k samples/s

- Price in 1k units < $1.50

- Frequency "as high as possible" but at least 32 MHz

- 1 UART

- RAM and Flash negligeable (1k RAM and 4k Flash would be largely enough).

I found the LPC2102 from NXP which almost hit the price mark. I also got the impression that the Stellaris chips from TI and the STM series don't come in my 'low cost range'.

Thanks for any comments and greetings from Germany M'

Reply to
Michael Keith

M052ZAN from Nuvoton would seem to be within all your constraints.

-5 ch of 12 bit ADC at 600k samples/s

-Price around 1.20 USD in 1K

-50 MHz

-2 UARTs

-4K RAM and 8K flash

and my constraint..

- some parts actually exist in distribution

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

The LPC1111 is < $1/1k Depending on the required resolution, the ADC will go over 500 KSPS if I read the datasheet correctly. Or do you require 4 channels @ 500KSPS simultaneously?

This week only, all our fiber-fill jackets are marked down!
Reply to
Stef

Hi Spehro,

thanks, this one was completely new to me.

Hm, this bad? Well, can't hurt to take a look.

Thanks and greetings from Germany M'

Reply to
Michael Keith

Hi Stef,

yes, you are right - my bad.

No, the LPC1111 would match all constraints.