ARM-JTAG Pinout

I have several ARM evaluation boards, and they all have exceedingly similar pinouts on the JTAG port, varying only in how they treat TRST.

Is there a standard out there on what the JTAG port should look like? If so, who maintains it? Is it available on the web?

I'm kinda hoping for "yes", "ARM", and "here you go", but I'll take what I can get.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Yes, ARM. Here you go: