ARM introduction?

Hi @ll

I want to go my first steps with ARM-contollers, but my English
knowlegdes seem to be not good enough for googling. Can anyone tell me
some good links or books for introduction? Maybe there exist a
commented linklists?

--
Paul dankt den Helfern,
wünscht jedem viel Spaß im Usenet

---
Re: ARM introduction?

Maybe www.at91.com is more appropriate ?
At least is is focusing on the ARM instead of on the AVR :-)

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com

Ever checked the ARM site? http://www.arm.com /
It's got quite a few documents on it.

Re: ARM introduction?

Steve Furber's book "ARM System-on-Chip Architecture" is excellent.  Don't
miss ARM newsgroup news:comp.sys.arm , groups.google.com archives it as
well.

Good luck,

   Vadim

Site Timeline