ARM introduction?

Hi @ll

I want to go my first steps with ARM-contollers, but my English knowlegdes seem to be not good enough for googling. Can anyone tell me some good links or books for introduction? Maybe there exist a commented linklists?

--
Paul dankt den Helfern,
wünscht jedem viel Spaß im Usenet

Look at

Roy

Ever checked the ARM site?

It's got quite a few documents on it.

Reply to
Roland Mathijssen

Maybe

is more appropriate ? At least is is focusing on the ARM instead of on the AVR :-)

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com

Steve Furber's book "ARM System-on-Chip Architecture" is excellent. Don't miss ARM newsgroup news:comp.sys.arm , groups.google.com archives it as well.

Good luck,

Vadim

Reply to
Vadim Borshchev