ARM development board

Hi, I am searching an ARM development board around 100$. the development board which i have to purchase must have an ethernet

connection. also please tell me that from where in INDIA I should purchase it.

Thanks. Er.Hemant

Reply to
Er.Hemant

Here you are:

Would you like me to write your code as well? I might need more than a two line spec though.

--
Regards,
Richard.

I never knew INDIA was an Acronym, what does it stand for?

tim

Reply to
tim.....

According to a line in the movie "Outsourced", it stands for "I'll Never Do It Again".

The line is spoken by a westerner (a Brit, IIRC), and from the context, "it" refers to accepting a temporary job assignment in India. By the end of the film, the bitter/confused/lost American to whom the above line was spoken eventually acclimates enough that he begins to appreciate India.

Hey, you asked...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Look into my eyes and
                                  at               try to forget that you have
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Grant Edwards

I Never Demonstrate Initiative or Aspiration

Reply to
dick.headly