ARM board features?

Hello all, I am looking for a controller board using a 32 bit ARM processor.

I have three different projects I would like to work on, and would like to use the same base board for each.

I would like a board that would be suitable for all of the following, but not all at the same time, each project is different:

- monitor temp sensor - monitor voltage - monitor alarm inputs from detectors: smoke, CO2, LPG, Motion - add analog to digital video converter - add compact flash to store data logging (unless there is better method) - run small web server for user interaction/monitoring/configuration - add ethernet port and TCP/IP stack with tcp, udp?, http, https?, smtp, snmp, arp, icmp, ntp, ssh?

- have enough memory for web and networking to operate at normal network speeds

All projects would use web server but only my video conversion project would really need robust networking.

I thank you for any board recommendations you can offer.

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

Hazard

Try

It's quite new.

    lots of board.

Joe

od)

p,

rk

/

Joey.G

That's a nice board at a very nice price point.

Does anyone know if it's possible to replace the builtin firmware with a more traditional self built image ? (I would strongly prefer to run a gcc cross compiler on a local Linux host and replace the built in image with my locally built one.)

Looking around, I have not yet seen any mechanism for doing this, and there doesn't appear to be anything like a JTAG interface on the pinouts.

Thanks,

Simon.

Microsoft: Bringing you 1980's technology to a 21st century world
Reply to
Simon Clubley

Thank you for those links, that embed looks very interesting.