ARM 32 bit single board computer recommendations? Need Flash, ethernet A/D and D/A

Hi All,

I have a project coming up where I need to do some datalogging,
calculations and control output.  I need a board that has:

Pref. ARM 32 bit CPU
Flash memory, pref. using SD card
Ethernet
RS-485
At least 4 A/D channels
2 D/A channels
At least 4 digital I/O channel
Onboard counter to read upto 300Hz RPM signal
Supports an RTOS
Supports source level debugging
Pref. supports GCC.
Pref. has a prototype area

Can anyone recommend a board that meets all or most of these
requirements?

Thanks,
Fred

Re: ARM 32 bit single board computer recommendations? Need Flash, ethernet A/D and D/A

You might find something here: http://www.phytec.com /, though I am not
sure whether they have something that completely suits Your demands, I
just have some very limited experience with one of their boards and from
what I remember, quite a lot of what You wrote was on that board,
perhaps they have one that has all.

Yours sincerely,
Rene

Re: ARM 32 bit single board computer recommendations? Need Flash, ethernet A/D and D/A

Other than the RS485, which you can easily do with a rs232 - rs485
converter, you might find what you need in the Embest range. Chinese,
cheap and cheerfull, wide range etc, but actually quite well made and
just works.

Have been using their stuff for a year or two now. If you want to do
network based debugging, also have a look at their unetice - similar
functionality and a fraction of the cost of the Abatron products. Am
usng it here with gcc cross from Solaris 10 -> arm + insight and it's
the closest iv'e found yet to an ideal development environment...

Regards,

Chris

Site Timeline