ARCNet newsgroup?

Hi

Anyone know of any newsgroup/forum dedicated to ARCNet users?

Cheers Geoff

Reply to
Geoffrey Mortimer

No, but please post something if you find it, I would like a resource on that too.

Thanks, Barry

Reply to
Barry S

It's not a newsgroup, but there is a mailing list that's still somewhat active:

========= For LAN/WAN Protocol Analysis, check out PacketView Pro! ========= Patrick Klos Email: snipped-for-privacy@klos.com Klos Technologies, Inc. Web:

==================== What goes around, comes around... =====================

Reply to
patrick

Haven't done anything with ARCNET in a decade, but the ARCNET Trade Association web site seems still to exist, you may find some links there:

Robert Wessel

Thanks, Patrick - I got a good answer almost immediately!

Reply to
Geoffrey Mortimer