Anyone using the DNP/5280 Linux Starter Kit from dilnetpc ??

Hi

Is anyone using the DNP/5280 Linux Starter Kit from Dilnetpc ???

I want to write a ADC driver for my MCF5282 board running on uClinux. Will appreciate if someone can pass on the sample code found in the :

/uclinux/demos/specials/adc of the DIL/NetPC DNP/5280 Linux Starter Kit CD-ROM ...

regards

techie82

Reply to
techie.embedded