Anyone using Eclipse?

I just learned about eclipse.org.

I didn't get a chance to read much...

Anyone using it?

Rufus

Reply to
Rufus V. Smith

Not me. It looks an OK IDE, if you like IDEs. I don't. It looks great for working with Java, if you work with Java. I don't. I'm not the target audience, it isn't vim, and I feel more comfortable at a command line.

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas"
Reply to

I'm using it almost daily, writing C programs. Works for me, although I'm only using the basic functionality of it. I'm running it on Windows, calling make/gcc from the MinGW collection.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Turk

Yes .. I'm using it for QNX Neutrino 6.3 targets.

The IDE works great on SuSE Linux 9.0 ....

Regards

Armin

Armin Steinhoff