Anyone know where you can buy wirewrap boards?

I know Augat and Mupac used to sell nice wirewrap boards that were just rows of socketed pins which looked like the "bed of nails" test setup. Are there any companies still around that sell them? Any idea on pricing? Please reply via email and to the board with thoughts.

Thanks.

Adam

Reply to
Adam Elbirt

There are these things on the Interneet called search engines. Try google.com or yahoo.com

Reply to
Mike Turco

Why not just a sheet of perfboard, some wirewrap sockets, and some Vector wirewrap pins for individual components?

and many many others.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

one alternative, is to design your own wirewrap board prototype in one of the free PCB layout program. you can control what you want (pad/hole, power buses,etc...) and using one of the quick turn PCB houses to fab a few boards. Doing 2-4 boards ends up being about the same price or cheaper then buying a proto board (especially from Augat or Mupac).

You can buy single pin wirewrap sockets that can be press-fit into pads on cheap prototype boards.

See ya, ->I know Augat and Mupac used to sell nice wirewrap boards that were just

--
/* Ingo Cyliax, cyliax@ezcomm.com, Tel: 812-391-0895 */
Reply to