Anyone kind enough 2 help out?

Hey I am working for the editorial board of a PC magazine. I heard
news that there is this free online game that has only been running
for 717 days and has already 285,314 registered players by way of
winning cash. Can anyone help find out whether its true? Here is the
link I got:

http://www.spacefed.com/join

Thanx and i really appreaciate it!

Re: Anyone kind enough 2 help out?

Why don't you find it out and let us know how much you ern from it.

vax, 9000

Re: Anyone kind enough 2 help out?

I'm sure that "Ravencross" appreciates everybody reposting his URL,
which was the whole point of his clumsy attempt to fool us.

--
Al Balmer
Balmer Consulting