Anyone else got spammed by www.embedinfo.com?

This chinese outfit seems to resort to spamming. They must be desperate or stupid if they push their "total package" (including GNU toolset among lines) for "US$640, or US$960 include software tools and JTAG Emulator." Any evaluation board from them is extra.

As boulder pledge says: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message."

Vadim

Reply to
Vadim Borshchev