Any way to have a PIC generate a 4MHz clock?

Ok, I would need to have a PIC (16F628, for instance) generate
a 4MHz clock. The PIC itself would be clocked at 20MHz with
a 20 MHz crystal.

Any simple way to do this?

Re: Any way to have a PIC generate a 4MHz clock?
Why not just use a packaged 4 MHz oscillator?

Re: Any way to have a PIC generate a 4MHz clock?

If there is it's going to be some kind of PWM trick.  a 20Mhz PIC is
only running at 5MIPS so it would have to be totally dedicated if you
can't get one of the special features to do it.

--
Ben Jackson
Re: Any way to have a PIC generate a 4MHz clock?

If you can work at 16-Mhz, there are oscillator modules which output a
fundamental frequency (say, 16Mhz) as well as an output divided by some
selectable power of two (divide-by-four to yield 4Mhz). Such oscillators are
considerably more expensive than a resonator and a 74HC90, so this solution
may or may not work depending on the price sensitivity of the project.