Any used development board (ARM or TI DSP)?

Hello,

Does anybody have any used development board (ARM or TI DSP) you never use it again?I am a poor student and want to buy it for practice.

Thanks,

Reply to
Lee

Look on eBay

Reply to
Neil Kurzman

In article , Lee writes

look on

Their MCB2100 (Philips LPC2129 ARM7) and uLink JTAG debugger is inexpensive.

There it has the usual KEil eval SW, compiler simulator etc and there are some free RTOS for it.

You will probably find it more cost effective to buy this new rather than chase round and pay for a second hand system that may or may not be complete etc.. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Reply to
Chris Hills

They have a couple of US distributors of their premade materials. I've bought their MSP430 tools in the recent past, both for official work-work and for home hobby work. Build quality is good, professional retail packaging also. Impressive, particularly at the price.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

If you want to do embedded programming with your won OS then look at the Yahoo groups LPC2100 forum which is very cheap and an Arm7 controller.

If you want to do embedded linux on Arm, look at the Webpal or now the Actiontec Dual modem on Ucdot which can both be hacked and repurposed.

Cheers, Vincent

Reply to
Vincent crabtree

Webpal is what I'm offering him for free. But I vacillate on how useful it really is. It's very old technology.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

Lee wrote: : Hello,

: Does anybody have any used development board (ARM or TI DSP) you never : use it again?I am a poor student and want to buy it for practice.

: Thanks,

I have an EB40A if intrested.

--
Greg Holdren