Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Any uclinux port for EB40a atmel board?
August 5, 2004, 7:53 am
rate this thread
Re: Any uclinux port for EB40a atmel board?
enough RAM to run uClinux.
If I recall correctly, there might be a port of eCOS for the eb40A
that you can play with.
On 5 Aug 2004 00:53:45 -0700, email@example.com (Jack) wrote:
- » Using Rabbit for an embedded multi-port serial concentrator
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Programming
- » What is the proper way to test alkaline batteries?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair