Any Software for writing to Secure Digital (SD) ?

Hello,

I am looking for software to program SD and microSD memory cards. Currently, I use Windows Explorer to transfer files to a card reader, inserted with the SD card. Now I need finer control over the writing process, specifically, setting the write-once-bit. Please let me know if you are aware of such software, or tool, or idea that can help me. I searched the web, but I could not spot anything. Thank you.

Regards, T.I.

Reply to
Talal Itani

There are several open source drivers in the Linux kernel:

It's not a tool, as such...

Kind regards,

Iwo

Reply to