Any news on the AT91SAM9XE?

Having seen it on an Atmel Product Guide (AT91SAM9XE128, AT91SAM9XE256 and AT91SAM9XE512 with a status of "Development" for 3Q07, together with the AT91SAM9XE-EK). I'm wandering if we can have any news about it (datasheet, availability) now or we have to wait next year.

Best regards Pietro

Reply to
nibble

I recently met with an Atmel apps engineer and it looks like we are going to have to wait till at least late in Q4 07 till we see these parts and / or the associated datasheets.

Reply to
husterk