Any good "universal" programmer?

Hi, I want to realize (by myself) a low cost "universal" programmer...do you kow any interesting (and supported) programmer? Thanks in advance

Reply to
fasf

You might want to define "programmer" a bit better. :-)

I know of at least two meanings for the computer industry.

--
ArarghMail910 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->] http://www.arargh.com
BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html

To reply by email, remove the extra stuff from the reply address.
Reply to
ArarghMail910NOSPAM

Something like Willem programmer...i am not able to find good links (where i can find schematics and users feedback) about this programmer: it is not so well supported...I want to realize a programmer by myself: any suggestion? Another question: do you know any nand flash programmer that i can realize? Thanks

Reply to
fasf

And upper management seems to think that both are possible, and for very low prices...

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

Sure. I want to realize by myself a good low cost Space Shuttle.

Vladimir Vassilevsky

I've been happy with my Superpro 3000U

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Iäm happy with my Conitec GALEP-4 and the more current GALEP-5 should be even better.

nobody

needham(s) used to be the best value.

Reply to
Andrew