Any experience with MAX13487E transceiver with AutoDirection control?

Any experience with MAX13487E transceiver with AutoDirection control?

Eliminating the pin for RE control would let me go from 14-pin to 8-pin AVR in an ongoing design project. I can live with a sole-source component.

... Marc Marc_F_Hult

Marc_F_Hult

Works for some applications, not others, uses a CR network on RX ...or a monostable.

Reply to
TT_Man

Bump

Marc_F_Hult