any embedded x86 board less than $200 USD?

Hi all any embedded x86 board less than $200 USD? thanks from Peter ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com)

Reply to
cmk128

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
A free real time kernel for 8, 16 and 32bit systems.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
An IEC 61508 certified real time kernel for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

What is the requirement, CPU, etc? The cheapest high-performance "embedded" boards are simply PC motherboards.

Reply to
larwe

Take a look at the VIA Mini-ITX motherboards.

Petter

-- A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?

Reply to
Petter Gustad

I got some 900 MHz Pentium 3 uATX CPU/motherboards for $20. They work great as long as I don't power them off. Unfortunately, they have poor memories after powering off. They were made by a big XXX company before they fired (sold) the whole PC division.

Reply to
linnix

This may or not be "embedded" enough ...

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman

AMD Sempron 64 2800+ Palermo 1.6GHz Socket 754 Processor - OEM

$22.14

PC CHIPS M861G V1.6 Socket 754 VIA K8M800 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

$39.99

Kingston ValueRAM 256MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 266 (PC 2100)

$18.99x2=$37.98

JPAC ATX500 ATX 500W Power Supply

$9.99

SimpleTech BonzaiXpress 1GB Flash Drive

$10.49

$22.14 $39.99 $18.99 $18.99 $9.99 $10.49

------ $120.59

Guy Macon

Reply to
Guy Macon