Any cunning way to zero-shift an LVDT output? - Page 2

Re: Any cunning way to zero-shift an LVDT output?

Have you tried looking at the circuit on Page 337 of Walter G Jung's "IC Op-
Amp Cookbook" (third edition). This is an instrumentation amplifier with a
zero off-set adjust and differential input. A bit more digging and you will
get the differential output configuration as well.

If the eventual destination is into a micro-controller, you might also
consider some mathematical corrections. That I will leave as your exercise.

Re: Any cunning way to zero-shift an LVDT output?

I found some appnote from TI on how to do it all with a DSP. That
would be the proper way in production, of course.

Site Timeline