Any cheap BDM interface suppliers in continental USA?

Hello, all!
Does anybody know where to find a cheap BDM parallel interface for
ColdFire in continental USA?  Here in our company we have three from
P&E Microsystems and two of them are already dead.  The supplier was
completely unhelpful so we will have to buy a couple from someone
else.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
    Arkady.

Re: Any cheap BDM interface suppliers in continental USA?

I did it myself :) + my soft.

Adam

Re: Any cheap BDM interface suppliers in continental USA?
On 12 Dec 2003 07:59:12 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Arkady Zilberberg)

We have three or four P&E units and have used them for years without
problems. Are you blowing them up somehow? Hot-plugging, maybe?

John

Site Timeline