Any cheap BDM interface suppliers in continental USA?

Hello, all! Does anybody know where to find a cheap BDM parallel interface for ColdFire in continental USA? Here in our company we have three from P&E Microsystems and two of them are already dead. The supplier was completely unhelpful so we will have to buy a couple from someone else.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance, Arkady.

Reply to
Arkady Zilberberg

I did it myself :) + my soft.

Adam

Reply to
Górski Adam

We have three or four P&E units and have used them for years without problems. Are you blowing them up somehow? Hot-plugging, maybe?

John