ANT Pack wireless modules - getting started?

Hi Group-

At the recent ESC in San Jose, I was given an ANT Pack wireless module eval kit from ThisIsAnt. It's exactly one half of the DKT3 eval kit. I am totally confounded about how to get it to do anything besides its dead bug impersonation.

There are no instructions for this specific eval kit. The DKT3 kit instructions are available but don't relate well to my kit. Tech support doesn't respond to my request for help. The guy who gave me the kit seems to want to keep this information from me even after three emails. I'm about ready to pitch it out of frustration.

So: Has anyone out there been successful getting ANT Pack to do anything?

If so, can you please help me get started?

Thanks, John Speth

Reply to
John Speth