ANSI X9.63-2001

Hi People!

In the ZigBee specification, there are Normative References as [B7] ANSI X9.63-2001, Public Key Cryptography for the Financial Services Industry - Key Agreement and Key Transport Using Elliptic Curve Cryptography, American Bankers Association, November 20, 2001. Available from

But this Reference is not possibly to get in the Ansi website, how do I

get these references without being a member in the Ansi.org Can someone give this normative reference papers to me? or some other related paper.

Sincerely Ulf Reiman

Reply to
Ulf Reiman

Hi People!

In the ZigBee specification, there are Normative References as [B7] ANSI X9.63-2001, Public Key Cryptography for the Financial Services Industry - Key Agreement and Key Transport Using Elliptic Curve Cryptography, American Bankers Association, November 20, 2001. Available from

But this Reference is not possibly to get in the Ansi website, how do I

get these references without being a member in the Ansi.org Can someone give this normative reference papers to me? or some other related paper.

Sincerely Ulf Reiman

Reply to
Ulf Reiman

You have to buy it - that's the way standards organizations are earning their living.

--
Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi