Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- BiTEC Ltd
October 30, 2003, 11:16 pm
rate this thread
BiTEC Ltd are pleased to announce the launch of DSKcam. DSKcam is a new
daughter card for the Texas Instruments C6000 and C5000 development
kits. It gives developers and researchers the opportunity to delve
deeper into machine vision applications at a fraction of the cost
Visit BiTECs website for more information and access to the datasheet.
- » Any comprehensive 8051 site for discussion, help, document, sample projects, etc.?
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Programming
- » X-FAB First Semiconductor Foundry to Achieve IATF-16949 Quality Certification
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming
- » OT: Bolton is deeply unpopular pick among ZH readers
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design