ANN: One time offer...ONEoverT Digital Filter Designer..reduced by 90% to 30 GBP

Hi,

A spot of blatant advertising, and we'll not trouble you again for another few years, but we thought thatwe would give the usenet community an opportunity to benefit, as we have over the years from using usenet groups

For the month of January, we are making a one-time offer where we have reduced the price of full version of ONEoverT Digital Filter Designer by 90%. The last time we did this was eight years ago. From it's normal cost of 300 GBP, it is now only 30 GBP. You can tell your friends or colleagues, (or don't if you prefer)

You will be able to design :

FIR filters (windowed and optimal) up to 8192 order IIR filters. Butterworth, Chebyshev (Type I and II) and Elliptic Root and Raised cosine filters up to 8192 order Halfband filters up to 8192 order Differentiators up to 8192 order Hilbert Transformers up to 8192 order

Also use FFT facility to analyse data files.

You have the ability to link with our VHDL module which you can use to generate all the above filter designs for FPGA or ASIC. Although this is not part of the offer at this time, we will look at each request on a case by case basis.

Best Regards Tyder Ltd

Reply to
Bob