ANN: GCC 4.0 for ARM targets

Hi all!

I've made the 4.0.0 version of GCC form ARM targets and Win32 hosts available on my website:

As usual, this compilation was made in the MinGW32 environment, to ELF targets and contains all the language front-ends that are available in a standard GCC source-distribution:

C/C++/Objective C/Java (native)/Fortran 95/ADA

Hope you find it useful. If not, please disregard this message.

Regards, Andras Tantos

Reply to
Andras Tantos

Hi,

As someone that uses previous versions of your builds, I'd just like to say thanks!

Al

Reply to
Al Borowski