ANN: Free soft CPU and tools

Hi all,

I'm giving away a bunch of free stuff. Basically a CPU suitable for small FPGAs and some compilation and simulation tools. It's at:

-- Brad Eckert

Reply to
Brad Eckert

A cute little machine. Nice work.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Looks interesting, thanks for putting it up. Maybe I'll finally get up off my fundament and start playing with FPGAs. :-/

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

wtg brad! Very Cool. CatDog goes Forth and Back!

Rufus

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Rufus V. Smith

Very cool.

Reply to
Brett