ANN: Consultant needed for Atmel AVR

Hi, We have a requirement for a consultant to write some system level code for the Atmel atMega128. Duration of a few months. We are in San Diego, CA, USA. If interested reply via private email. Thanks

Reply to
James Musselman

In article , James Musselman writes

This is the sort of add I like. Short to the point and says what the target is, how long where in the world it is. I wish more were like it.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

Reply to
Chris Hills