Analog

hi I have a problem which require me to take three analog signal at 20 35 and 50 hz. At a sampling rate of 100 hz .

second part is to design a chebeshev type I filer and sample the analog signal through the digital filter.

how do you achieve this using mat lab

Reply to
maximore

Well....how long have you got? The manual is pretty long.

[you may also find your sample rate is too low]
--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for Microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

Sample rate should be fine, unless the professor wants him to try to model the sampling as anything other than a perfect DAC.

--
Rob Gaddi, Highland Technology
Email address is currently out of order