amontec jtagkey2 (30 MHz amtsvfplayer)

Hello,

I had a JtagKey from Amontec and I was using it with amtsvfplayer (max 6 MHz) which is provided by Amontec. But now, I bought the new device Jtagkey2 which can work at 30 MHz and I tried to use it with same amtsvfplayer. Everything works clearly but only I cannot increase the frequency of my program up to 30 MHz. I tried to open the source code in Visual C++ and change maximum frequency from 6 MHz to 30 MHz but I failed.

Does anybody have an idea how to do it? or Does anybody have the same program (amtsvfplayer) which can work at 30 MHz?

Thank you.

muminraif