AMD Alchemy Au1550 development board

Hello, All!

I've started to work with development board designed by AMD. this board has MIPS32 based CPU. I've been searching through the provided documentation but could not find the information about how to write the image into flash memory of board. Currently I'm porting the Linux into this board and using NFS/TFTP scenario, so kernel is loaded into RAM and file system is NFS-mounted. It all works... As I understood after reading the documentation on bootloader (YAMON) I should:

1) prepare the flash area using the 'erase' command..... 2) download image into RAM of board (using the 'load' command) 3) 'fill' command fills the specified area with data

But I'm not sure about this procedure, so I ask the help in this conference for anyone who had experience of working with this development board.

Thanks in advance.

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak