Alternatives to Philips GTL20XX Voltage translators ?

Hi,

I am looking for something like the Philips GTL20XX voltage translators, suitable to translates singnals from any voltage from 1 to 5V to another level from 1 to 5V. I need something which is not so difficult to get hold of as the Philips stuff normally are. The GTL2002 for example has a minimum quantity of 2500 from Future Electronics.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus