Alternative to Ubicom IP2022 or IP3023?

Anyone have first hand experience with any alternatives to the ubicom ip2022 or ip3023? I'm looking for something that includes that includes the os, tcp/ip stack, http and tftp server source code, like the ubicom.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris Morgan

Uh, no. As far as I know, the alternatives would be custom-programmed devices, as there are not, to my knowledge, any comparable devices on the market.

What's wrong with the real McCoy?

Bill

Reply to
William Meyer

You can try Freescale 9S12NE64

.

16-bit chip with > Anyone have first hand experience with any alternatives to the ubicom

ip2022

os,

Reply to
Petr Cach