Alternative to Ubicom IP2022 or IP3023?

Anyone have first hand experience with any alternatives to the ubicom ip2022
or ip3023?  I'm looking for something that includes that includes the os,
tcp/ip stack, http and tftp server source code, like the ubicom.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Alternative to Ubicom IP2022 or IP3023?

Uh, no. As far as I know, the alternatives would be custom-programmed
devices, as there are not, to my knowledge, any comparable devices on
the market.

What's wrong with the real McCoy?

Bill

Re: Alternative to Ubicom IP2022 or IP3023?
You can try Freescale 9S12NE64
(http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MC9S12NE64&nodeId01%62468636K100).

16-bit chip with integrated 10/100Mbit Eth controller, 64kB flash, 8kB
RAM. There is a port of OpenTCP for this chip
(http://freescaleotcp.sourceforge.net/pages/home.html).
For free design of BDM debugging tool see
http://www.freegeeks.net/newwebpages/FDE/webpage.htm .
Metrowerks offers free 12kB evaluation version of their C compiler
(http://www.metrowerks.com/MW/Develop/Embedded/HC12/Default.htm ).
Btw, Freescale is quite flexible with free samples.
Regards
Petr

ip2022
os,