Alternative for Silabs (cygnal)

Hi all,

Is there a good alternative for the cygnal processors?

- In System Programmable

- In Application Programmable

- Small packages (footprints) available (like the MLP11)

- Not to expansive development tools

- Wide range family

- Cheap (cheaper then the silabs)

- Reliable (not the same flash problems as the Silabs)

- It don't have to be 8051 cores.

Regards Gerard

Reply to
<StackTools>

StackTools schrieb:

Look at the LPC900 family from Philips, Atmel's AVR, or MSP430 from TI.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tilmann Reh
Autometer GmbH Siegen - Elektronik nach Maß.

I use SiLabs SOC devices because I need the high resolution analog peripherals. Haven't found anything else that will cut it. Unfortunately, the analog performance comes with a hefty power hit...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

Look at the ADuC8xx series from Analog Devices. Like all they have their pros and cons. Some have multiple channels of 12/16/24 bit ADC and 12 bit DAC. 8051/8052 cores, 64K Flash, 4K EEPROM, 2K RAM. All the usual peripherals. Cheap eval kits.

Scott

Reply to
Not Really Me

skrev i meddelandet news:41e29776$0$6203$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl...

Smallest package anyone can get with an AVR is the ATtiny13 in a 4 x 4 mm but this is not ready for production by far.

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com
 Click to see the full signature