Allegro Footprints

Hi, I have been using Cadence Layout and I want to use Allegro. I'm looking for Allegro footprint library. If i'm not wrong,

-every footprint symbol is a dra file,

-all footprints in C:\Cadence\SPB_16.0\share\pcb\pcb_lib\symbols,

-There are just almost 400 symbols,

-there is no 0402 or 0201 pack resistor footprint!

-all of part have not DFA bound,

I must draw all of parts that I need? Cadence gives only 400 footprint with Allegro PCB Editor?

Thanks

Serdar

Reply to
icegray