aerospace test show

This will be in Long Beach, Nov 8-10. There should be a bunch of VME
and other embedded sort of stuff.

http://www.aerospacetesting-expo.com/northamerica /

Come by the Highland Technology booth for a *free* obnoxious
refrigerator magnet. Sorry, no iPods...that's all we can afford.

Interestingly for a trade show, the exhibition and all the technical
sessions are free.

John

Re: aerospace test show

You mean Guy Macon's private playground? 'Cause I'm not on his
whitelist.

John

Re: aerospace test show

You only posted there once, and the post was approved despite it
being a flame.  (Flames directed at the moderator are usually
approved, flames directed against other users are not.)

Alas, I am on a hot project and have not been promoting the group,
but eventually I will get some slack time.  In the meantime, any
relevant post to misc.business.product-dev will be approved, and
anyone who appears to not be a kook or a flamer will be whitelisted.

Site Timeline