Aerm-elf-insight question

I am using the GNU tools on an STR712 processor.  Everything is working
fine except for a little issue with the CPU register display in the
debugger.

My CPSR register does not show up in the register display in the correct
place.  The displayed CPSR value is always zero.  If I display all
registers the CPSR shows up at the end of the f3 register.  The f3
register display length is also incorrect.

I am using a Wiggler for the JTAG.  I have tried two different releases
of Insight and OcdRemote.  They both have the same problem.

One more input point.  The CPSR display is fine with the Maccraigor
OcdCommander.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Re: Aerm-elf-insight question

I have found the most reliable way to view the registers is through the
console.  Open a console window from within Insight then type "info
registers".  This should display the values correctly.

Regards,
Richard.

http://www.FreeRTOS.org

Re: Aerm-elf-insight question

I have tried to see the cpsr through console ,but still zero value
and I must see the corect value through the command "monitor reg cpsr"
it will display the correct value ,but why ???doest this the problem of gdb??
or how can we fix it

Site Timeline