ADXL distributers ???

hi all, i need 2 adxl 202 (iMems accelerometers) very urgently.i gotta submit a project within 2 weeks .And i need 2 accelerometers for the same.i googled for vendors in india but didn't get any useful info. ..Some1 plz let me know if he/she knows some distributer ,vendor of adxl or any other accelerometer.Plz this is very very urgent. loooking forward to ur reply ....Biswa

Reply to
draco

The parts are made by Analog Devices and that's the distributor you need. I got 2 free samples of the device from the factory, but then I'm in the US... Don't know what your situation would be.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

The web shop at

carries that part and they deliver quite fast

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

If you want someone to help you, you might consider making it reasonably easy for them to read your request. Foolish and confusing abbreviations such as plz, some1, ur, and lack of space after full stops, or failure to capitalize the first person pronoun I, do not contribute to this objective.

Since you are posting from that ugly google interface to usenet, please read the following sig and the referenced URLs before posting again, on any newsgroup.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

thnx.. Stewart and Bonnes for ur help. 'll get the chip from

....thnx again.

Reply to
draco