Advise about CASE tools (Yourdon-DeMarco structured analysis method)

Hello,

We are about to develop an embedded real time software to demonstrate a
biomedical application. That is why we are seeking a simple CASE tool
for modelling of our system using the Yourdon-DeMarco structured
analysis method and also for documentation purposes.

By the past we used STP but this very efficient tool is definitely too
heavy and too expensive taking in account the small number of developers
involved in this project.

Did someone already answer such a question?

Thanks,

--
Eric Meurville

Re: Advise about CASE tools (Yourdon-DeMarco structured analysis method)
My advice: Don't do it.  This sort of thing really ought to work, but in
practice, as as you've seen yourself, almost always turns into a
heavyweight mess.

Richard